Apply for Free Firewood and/or Woodchips
Free Wood Chips
Please contact us and we will deliver free wood chips to people in need. Wood chips are 90% clean with, the remaining 10% comprised of other organic material. A typical load is approximately 7 yards, (the size of a small sedan).
If you'd like free firewood, please contact us. We will permit you to pick up wood at a job site, upon proof of insurance, a valid drivers license and make
/ model information of your vehicle and/or trailer.